Young adults (18-30s) span a wide range of ages and experiences that include the transitions through high school, community college/college, graduate school, first jobs, dating, engagement, marriage, family life, divorce, disaffiliation, conversion/reversion, and many more. As a result, all ministry with young adults must be rooted in a practice of ministerial collaboration and missionary co-responsibility.
Therefore, the Institute offers its services and programs with a wide range of audiences in mind. We believe that you can benefit from our services and programs if you serve as a:
- Young Adult Ministry Leader
- Parish Volunteer
- Parish Staff Person
- Catholic school teacher
- Catholic College or University staff member or professor
- College or University Campus Minister at any school
- Parent or Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle or Godparent
- Priest, Deacon, Seminarian, and/or Consecrated Religious
- Diocesan Staff Person
- Bishop or Eparch
Contact us if you would like to schedule an appointment to learn more.
Do you like this page?