The Institute has a dual mission – the first is to offer services dedicated to the formation and accompaniment of pastoral leaders who minister to and with young adults. The second is to further research and development of effective pastoral practices and innovative models of evangelization and ministry with all young adults of every cultural community, religious experience, and place in society.
To that end, Key Areas of Research and Study include, but are not limited to:
- Young Adulthood (developmental, sociological, anthropological, and spiritual aspects)
- Evangelization of the disaffected and disaffiliated through the “moments of return”
- Intercultural and intergenerational competency, agility, and ministry with all cultural families
- Care for the professional minister
- Models of holiness and vocational discernment (including the universal call to holiness)
We are currently sponsoring research related to “care for the professional minister,” in collaboration with Ministry Training Source and a number of other organizations titled, “A Study of Pastoral Leaders Serving Young Catholics Examining Network Vulnerability Amidst a Web of Ministries.” To learn more watch a short promo video here or visit the research page. To help us fulfill our mission to further research in the field, please help fund this ongoing project by donating here.
Do you like this page?